- Heaps of Fun Exploring the Land Down Under
- The Only Information Needed to Make Multifamily Investment Decisions
- 5 Things I learned in 2018 and 5 Goals for 2019
- Who Says Workforce Housing Can’t be Sexy
- I Write to Discover What I Think: The Power of the Quarterly Investor Letter
- What Happens to Class B/C Apartment Investments During a Downturn?
This is my personal blog where I share tips on starting your real estate career, challenges of doing your first deal, and advice on passive real estate investing. For work, I run acquisitions for Atlas Real Estate Partners, a private investment firm based in NYC where I was the first hire.