Over the past year I’ve gotten really into podcasts. Shows such as Serial and StartUp have brought podcasts to the mainstream and set the bar high for other podcasters. Not surprisingly, real estate is lagging. While there aren’t many quality commercial real estate podcasts, there are a few guys out there, hustling, and doing a good job.
Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite real estate podcast episodes.
Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever with Joe Fairless: Joe is a young real estate entrepreneur who’s really in-tuned to modern media. I have to give him a lot of credit; he’s out there finding engaging guests, asking good questions, and running the entire operation himself. The most amazing part…he’s doing an episode every day!
While I gloss over many of the episodes that are geared towards ‘flippers’, there are a number of sophisticated guests focused on institutional quality real estate. Here are the must-listen episodes:
- Jeremy Roll on passive cash flow investing.
- Bruce Kirsch on modeling real estate deals.
- Arndt Nicklisch on contrarian investing.
- Nav Athwal on real estate crowdfunding.
- Frank Gallinelli on evaluating income producing property.
- Jonathan Minkoff on real estate investing strategies.
- Jonathan Twombly on multifamily syndication.
- Joel Block on syndicating deals.
- Chris Urso on scaling a real estate business.
- Kathy Fettke on raising capital.
If you’re interested in hearing my Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, tune into Joe’s show in a few weeks.
Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow with Kevin Bupp: Kevin Bupp runs his own investment firm focused primarily on investing in conventional multifamily and mobile-home parks. I enjoy Kevin’s personal style and focus on the specifics of deals, investment strategies, and real estate concepts. Here are a few of my favorite episodes.
- Scott Meyers on investing in self-storage.
- Jefferson Lilly on investing in mobile home parks part I and part II.
- Frank Rolfe on investing in mobile home parks.
- Karma Senge on starting his multifamily investment firm.
- Leonard Spoto on 1031 Exchanges.
- Kevin Young on building a real estate portfolio on the side.
- Frank Gallinelli on evaluating deals.
Here are a few other real estate podcasts that have been recommended to me, but I haven’t had a chance to listen to:
- Invest Florida – Actionable real estate investing advice with a focus on Florida.
- Creating Wealth Show with Jason Hartman.
- Old Capital Real Estate Investing – In depth interviews with apartment investors.
Are there any other CRE of business podcasts I should be listening to?